Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience:
Required:Bachelor’s Degree with no less than 5
years of experience in an administrative role with heavy customer
service emphasis, including supporting multiple staff. Proficiency
with project management and CRM database system, preferably Raiser’s
Edge or Salesforce. Proficiency with project management software like
ClickUp, Microsoft Project, Basecamp or Trello. Proficiency with other
Microsoft and Windows applications and web technologies.
Preferred:Personal engagement in a
- Capable to operate with discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks
with conflicting priorities and timelines.
- Ability to track and report progress on a wide range of tasks, simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills and skills
related to prioritization and time-management.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy in the preparation of
documents, reports, and correspondence.
- Understands administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription,
formatting and designing forms and other documents, and can operate
at a high level with invoices, budget sheets, and Excel.
- Capacity to respond to and deal with a range of ad hoc queries/requests.
- Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when appropriate.
- Coordinates and manages logistics for small and large meetings.
- Excellent management and people skills to embrace diversity of
schedules, backgrounds, formats, contexts, etc.
- Uses critical thinking skills, applying logic and reasoning to
identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to address challenges.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Must be able to work occasionally on weekends for meetings. Able to
work well in professional office setting, and occasionally work in
remote locations. Must be willing to engage in domestic travel,
occasionally. Must be versatile and able to work for prolonged
segments sitting or standing. Must engage frequently with office tools
and equipment, such as: computer, copier, phone, web-conferencing
equipment, printers, etc. Must be able to occasionally lift or move
items, less than 35lbs.