Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years in a support role, including experience in an office
environment with heavy customer service emphasis.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer and Internet proficiency. Efficient with Microsoft and
Windows applications, databases development and management, and web
technologies. Type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Experience in a ministry setting.
- Working in team setting, supporting multiple staff.
- Familiarity with multi-cultural settings.
- Personal engagement with the ECC (preferably minimum of 1-3 years).
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with public in both oral
and written form.
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality at all
time. Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple
tasks, delegated by multiple staff, and at times with conflicting
priorities and timelines.
- Ability to track and report progress on a wide range of tasks,
simultaneously. Detail oriented, strong organization, prioritization
and time-management skills are eminent.
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to respond to and deal with a range of ad hoc queries/requests.
- Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when appropriate.
- Ability to coordinate and manage logistics for small and large
meetings. Excellent people skills: flexible, adaptive and embracing
diversity of schedules, backgrounds, formats, contexts,
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently
Able to work well in a professional office setting. Must be versatile
and able to work for prolong segments sitting or standing. Must engage
frequently with office tools and equipment, such as: computer, copier,
phone, web-conferencing equipment, cell communication, printers, etc.
Must be able to occasionally lift or move items, less than 25lbs.