Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor’s degree or relevant degree,
experience or certification, and two to three years related experience
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Office; familiarity with
PHP is also desired. Familiarity with Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro
is a plus.
* Solid understanding of Internet technologies and trends, with
familiarity of web and graphic design project processes.
* Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks
with conflicting priorities and timelines. Ability to track and report
progress on a wide range of tasks, simultaneously.
* Project management and organization skills, with the ability to
work in a high-volume production environment with tight deadlines and
* Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; responds
promptly to customer needs; solicits feedback to improve service;
responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
* Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions;
demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
* Excellent grammar, spelling and creative skills.
* Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits openness to
others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a
positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able
to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives;
supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
* Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes
effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and
supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
* Accepts criticism and deals calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
* Ability to operate with discretion and, at times, confidentiality.
* Continuous learner with a desire to expand expertise in
new/different technologies as needed; patient in educating the
organization on new concepts and ideas.
* Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when appropriate.
* Excellent management and people skills to embrace diversity of
schedules, backgrounds, formats and contexts.
* Uses critical thinking skills, applying logic and reasoning to
identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to address challenges.
* Self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Able to work well in professional office setting, but
occasionally works in remote locales. Occasional travel. Must be
versatile and able to work for prolong segments sitting or standing.
Must engage frequently with office tools and equipment, such as
computer, copier, phone, web-conferencing equipment, cell
communication and printers. Must be able to occasionally lift or move
items, less than 40 lbs.; and using machinery to move boxes and crates
(Pallets, dolly etc.) Occasionally, pack and unpack, move and lift
boxes that contain event materials.