The Manager for Covenant Kids Congo manages and provides support
to efforts deriving from our partnership with World Vision. This
Manager collaborates on advancement and communication strategies to
further constituents’ engagements. The Manager of CKC engages in
Moves Management to cultivate, nurture and develop donors and
potential prospects. In collaboration with SG’s Director of Ministry
Services, this Manager will engage inter-office communication and
efforts to identify efficiencies and improve synergy within and
across the mission area(s)
* Engage in a professional, hospitable, and courteous manner
with constituency when managing electronic, phone and in-person
communication. * Process inquiries from constituency; respond and/or
direct to the appropriate person according to need.
* Partner with CKC Director on goals, objectives and direction,
assuring its accountability to all constituencies.
* In collaboration with the Director of CKC, plan and execute
church engagement strategies related to CKC. This includes making
personal contacts with pastors, work with pastoral advisory team,
create of appropriate resources for presentations, and deliver
presentations to small and large audiences.
* Manage partnership with World Vision-US (WVUS), according to
* In conversation with the Communication and Advancement teams
and with the support of SG’s Communication Specialist, plan and
implement communication and marketing strategies that build momentum
for sponsorship acquisition events (Hope Sundays, Chosen
experiences, Matthew 25, etc.) and WASH fundraising events (Global
6K, marathons, etc.). o Utilize social media and internet resources
to advance campaign, this includes producing blog, Facebook posts
and upkeep of CKC webpage. o Ensure web presence is relevant and current.
* Coordinate engagements in sponsorship acquisition events
through verbal, written and/or in-person communication with
Conferences and local church pastors/leaders.
* Raise awareness of CKC and engagement opportunities with
churches and conferences.
Serve as the Liaison with WV Gemena and WVUS on LEDIA project
developments in order to ensure timely communication to donors.
* Work in collaboration with Advancement’s Director of Database
Services, in recording donor actions and developments in
corresponding database system. Maintain ministry database’s
protocols and procedures.
* Manage office resources and systems stewarding in a manner
that strengthen infrastructure and engagement with partners.
* Maintain paperwork and files; update and create additional
dossiers, as needed. * Manage and produce incoming/outgoing
correspondence, whether bulk or individual, as requested.
* Assist in planning SG-related activities for Covenant Events.
* Facilitate support, communication, troubleshooting,
strategizing and conflict resolution to resource ECC WVUS
relationship and partnership.
* Make travel arrangements (flight, lodging, etc.) and support
event registration for constituency and staff and in accordance with
* Coordinate logistics and provides support for CKC engagements
with stakeholders, including domestic and international travel/communication.
* Ensure all engagements reflect and respect the mission,
values, goals, vision of ECC standards.
* Prepare presentation, communication, recordkeeping and
resources to be utilized in managing CKC presentations, components
* Contribute to SG’s shared activities and projects, as deem appropriate.
* Perform research, collects data and formulates recommendations
that elevate engagement and improve outcomes.
* Adhere to Finance guidelines for payment and reimbursement of
* Other duties, as assigned by Director of CKC and/or Executive
Minister of Serve Globally.