The Administrative Assistant will assist the benefits team in
providing administrative support and customer service to constituents.
This position will process documentation to ensure operating
procedures are maintained; and that data, files and databases
management systems are responsive and relevant to constituents’
(employees, clergy, churches and regional conferences) expectation.
- Engage in mission area’s electronic, phone, and in-person
communication in a professional, congenial, and courteous manner.
- Maintain paperwork and files organized; update and create
additional dossiers and process electronic filing/scanning as deemed necessary.
- Create, manage, and maintain our data management systems (elements
of standing, current addresses, call status, etc.).
- Utilize various office machines and computer applications to
expedite daily operations, procedures, or tasks.
- Process inquiries from constituency; respond and/or direct to the
appropriate person according to need.
- Prepare and expedite incoming/outgoing correspondence, whether
it's bulk or individual in nature.
- Conduct online research effectively to advance mission area’s
efforts, effectively and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Risk Management and/or
Executive Director of Finance.
Able to work well in professional office/customer service setting.
Must be versatile and able to work for prolonged segments sitting or
standing. Must engage frequently with office tools and equipment, such
as: computer, copier, phone, web-conferencing equipment, cell
communication, printers, etc. Must be able to occasionally lift or
move items, less than 35 lbs.