Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or accounting, equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and experience in the investment real estate and/or loan industry. 2-3 years in support role, including experience in an office environment with heavy telephone customer service emphasis. High proficiency in computer and internet technology. Experience in or ability to learn basic accounting principles. Must currently hold or be able to pass Series 63 Securities exam (within 90 days of hire date).
Preferred: Personal engagement with the Evangelical Covenant Church
- Mastery of Office 365, Microsoft and Windows application, databases development and management, and web technologies.
- Detail oriented, strong organization, prioritization and time-management skills are eminent.
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy in preparation of financial transactions, written documents, reports and correspondence.
- Effectively communicates in written and verbal forms in person and via communication mediums.
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines. Ability to track and report progress on a wide range of tasks, simultaneously.
- Ability to respond to and deal with a range of ad hoc queries/requests.
- Capable of managing stress by accepting criticism, engaging in conflict resolution, dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality at all times, especially related to customer information.
- Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when appropriate.
- Excellent management and people skills to embrace diversity of schedules, backgrounds, formats, contexts, etc.
- Uses critical thinking skills, applying logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to address challenges.
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently.
Able to work well in professional office setting, occasionally works evenings and weekends. Must be versatile and able to work for prolonged segments sitting or standing. Must engage frequently with office tools and equipment, such as: computer, copier, phone, web-conferencing equipment, cell communication, printers, calculators, scanners, etc. Must be able to occasionally lift or move items, less than 35 lbs.