Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
Required: Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two?year college or technical school; two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Highly preferred: Experience in a ministry setting and in supporting multiple staff.
- Proficiency of Microsoft and Windows applications, databases development and management, and web technologies.
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy in the preparation of documents, marketing/communication material, reports, and correspondence.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with public in both oral and written form.
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality at times.
- Excels in attention to detail and completes projects with high level of accuracy.
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines. Ability to track and report progress on a wide range of tasks, simultaneously.
- Ability to respond to and deal with a range of ad hoc queries/requests.
- Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when appropriate.
- Excellent people skills; manage diversity of schedules, backgrounds, formats, contexts, etc.
- Self?starter, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Uses critical thinking skills, applying logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to address challenges.
Able to work well in professional office setting, but occasionally works in remote locales. Occasional domestic and international travel, as requested. Must be versatile and able to work for prolong segments sitting or standing. Must engage frequently with office tools and equipment, such as: computer, copier, phone, web?conferencing equipment, cell communication, printers, etc. Must be able to occasionally lift or move items, less than 35lbs.; and using machinery to move boxes and crates (Pallets, dolly etc.) Occasionally, pack and unpack, move and lift boxes that contain event materials.