Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
Required: A Bachelor degree in Business, Administration, Management or related field. At least five years in an advanced management, operations, administrative position, including experience in: project management; executive pastor/operations leadership, ministry, board/executive level engagement; and engagement with internal and external audiences. Experience in public relations, communications, systems management and coordination of resources.
Preferred: Master’s degree. Minimum of three years of personal engagement with the ECC. Experience in upholding, interpreting, and providing guidance on governance policies, procedures and protocol manuals.
- Mastery of Microsoft and Windows applications, databases development and management, and web technologies. Type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Detail oriented, strong organization, prioritization and time-management skills are eminent.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy in the preparation of documents, reports, and correspondence.
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines. Ability to track and report progress on a wide range of tasks, simultaneously.
- Ability to respond to and deal with a range of ad hoc queries/requests.
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when appropriate.
- Ability to coordinate and manage logistics for small and large engagements.
- Excellent business, management and people skills to embrace diversity of schedules, backgrounds, formats, contexts, etc.
- Uses critical thinking skills, applying logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to address challenges.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Able to work well in professional office setting, but occasionally works in remote locales. Occasional domestic travel and some weekend engagements. Must be versatile and able to work for prolong segments sitting or standing. Must engage frequently with office tools and equipment, such as: computer, copier, phone, web-conferencing equipment, cell communication, printers, etc. Must be able to occasionally lift or move items, less than 35lbs