Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
* A bachelor degree in Ministry, Business, Communications or
equivalent or comparable experience in administrative/operations role,
with heavy customer service and project management emphasis, including
experience supporting multiple staff.
* Proficiency in Microsoft and Windows applications, databases
development and management, and web technologies. Type a minimum of 45
words per minute.
* Experience in cash handling and receipting or bookkeeping.
* Valid driver’s license.
* Engagement in a multi-cultural context. Spanish Language Proficiency.
* Experience in a ministry setting.
* Personal engagement with the ECC (preferably minimum of 1-3 years).
* Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge.
* Capable to operate with discretion and confidentiality at all times.
* Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks,
with conflicting priorities and timelines.
* Ability to track and report progress on a wide range of tasks, simultaneously.
* Detail oriented, strong organization, prioritization and
time-management skills are eminent.
* Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy in the
preparation of documents, reports, and correspondence.
* Understands administrative and clerical procedures and systems such
processing, managing files and records, transcription, formatting and
designing forms, and other office procedures.
* Capacity to respond to and deal with a range of ad hoc queries/requests.
* Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when appropriate.
* Coordinates and manage logistics for small and large meetings.
* Excellent management and people skills to embrace diversity of
schedules, backgrounds, formats, contexts, etc.
* Mastery of math and English skills.
* Uses critical thinking skills, applying logic and reasoning to
identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to address challenges.
* Self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Able to work well in professional office setting, but occasionally
works in remote locales. Must be versatile and able to work for
prolong segments sitting or standing. Must engage frequently with
office tools and equipment, such as: computer, copier, phone,
web-conferencing equipment, cell communication, printers, etc. Must be
able to occasionally lift or move items, less than 35lbs.