Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years in a support role, including experience in an office environment with heavy customer service emphasis.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer and Internet proficiency. Efficient with Microsoft and Windows applications, databases development and management, and web technologies. Type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Experience in a ministry setting.
- Working in team setting, supporting multiple staff.
- Familiarity with multi-cultural settings.
- Personal engagement with the ECC (preferably minimum of 1-3 years).
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with public in both oral and written form.
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks, delegated by multiple staff, and at times with conflicting priorities and timelines.
- Ability to track and report progress on a wide range of tasks, simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, strong organization, prioritization and time-management skills are eminent.
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to respond to and deal with a range of ad hoc queries/requests.
- Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when appropriate.
- Ability to coordinate and manage logistics for small and large meetings.
- Excellent people skills: flexible, adaptive and embracing diversity of schedules, backgrounds, formats, contexts, personalities, etc.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Able to work well in a professional office setting. Must be versatile and able to work for prolong segments sitting or standing. Must engage frequently with office tools and equipment, such as: computer, copier, phone, web-conferencing equipment, cell communication, printers, etc. Must be able to occasionally lift or move items, less than 25lbs.